Saturday, February 26, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons by Angela Bishop

"When Life Gives You Lemons" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting
Private Collection

This painting was completed last year and was one of the first still lives I ever painted. I liked it so much I decided to keep it for myself. It has been a popular print and I sell prints in my Etsy shop. I also take commissions if anyone is interested. Just send me an email at - angela292@hotmail.com

I've been painting with watercolor a lot lately. If you'd like to see my watercolor paintings please visit my personal blog.

Have a nice weekend!


Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment