Saturday, February 26, 2011


5" x 7" daily pastel painting
unframed

Thankfully my daughter-in-law Samantha had an awesome photo she posted to her facebook page! I had limited time today   and needed a subject which didn't require much detail work. This was the perfect subject.
Thank you Sam!

Speaking of facebook I recently created a page for my art. Facebook requires 25 "likes" for the page to have a name for the url. I would appreciate it so much if you would "like" my page at this link if you have a facebook account. That is if you like my work  ;-)

I also have an update on that page of the "Women in the Arts" show which will take place next month.
For purchasing info please visit my blog.

blog - http://riahills.blogspot.com
contact me - rh@riahills.com



Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment