Friday, November 30, 2012

pink frosted cupcake by Ria Hills

pink frosted cupcake pastel painting
6" x 6" pastel painting 
surface: pastelbord, unframed

This reference for this cupcake painting is a photo I used for the most recent Shoot and Paint art challenge. If you are a painter we would love to see your version! The photo will be available at ShootandPaint on December 1st.
It's been more than a month since my last finished small works painting. I've missed it and I'm continually trying to schedule better than in the past. The good news is that I have a few commissioned paintings to work on and just finished a painting for an Apocalypse theme show which was so much fun!

For more information please visit my blog - http://dailypaintings.riahills.com/
Ria Hills







Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment