Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fruit Tea by Angela Bishop

"Fruit Tea" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting
Private Collection

A painting from the archives today. My hand is still healing but I did manage to complete a watercolor painting today. I have been painting in watercolor a lot and now I'm even planning on doing some writing and children's book illustration. Because this is a pastel only blog I will not be posting about these new adventures here. If you're interested in following my journey please visit my personal blog. Thank you!


Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment