Sunday, November 11, 2018

Portofino Interlude..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

This is another of the boats in the Portofino Bay. Same boat as my last post, different vantage point.
I loved all the colors when I was there, and of course I embellish them to my own liking as well. 

This image is a pastel on Sennelier paper.
The painting measures 16" x 20" unframed.

$500 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:


Thanks for visiting..

Rae teaches workshops in all media. For more info please contact her through this blog or through her website:




No comments:

Post a Comment