Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Intent..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews





INTENT is an apt title for this one. The dog was on the Greek island of Myconos, and as much as I tried to get his attention so I could get a good shot, he/she refused to look my way. Still it was a gorgeous dog and I just had to paint it.

I have just purchased the new DARK UART PASTEL PAPER.. I liked it a lot, such a change from the drab sameness UART has always given us, of a sand color ...

Black paper is tricky though, and needs special consideration of the values one uses with pastels. 

This image is 9" x 12" 
$200 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:



                                           Rae works and teaches in all mediums.                                                                                    Please contact her through this blog for more information.

                                                           Thanks for visiting..

No comments:

Post a Comment