Thursday, September 28, 2017

A Peace Beyond..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


I just finished this one, which I began yesterday afternoon. 

It is on a mystery paper I had in my file drawer so don't ask what it is..:(( 

It is was a cream sanded paper though however not one I was familiar with.

The size of this image is 19.5" x 25.5 " unframed.

My reference was a lily pond photo I took while in France last May. The fish I actually made up. The magically appeared so voila!

AS is my general practice I nudged color in Photoshop, although this image was pretty colorful to begin with I have to say.

$550 plus S/

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:












Thanks for visiting..

Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment