Monday, August 21, 2017

Becalmed..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.




Believe it not, I always thought sunset paintings were a bit 'cheesy' and I stayed well clear of doing any. I guess I have a had a change of heart in the last week or so.

This was an old demo and was trees originally. Yep..TREES!

I decided to just use a piece of foam to smudge the trees away enough for me to try doing the seascape you now see. I liked all my original colors, so wanted to take advantage of that.

                                  Here is the finished result.. I hope you like it.

                            This image is on Sennelier sanded paper unframed. 

                                                        13" x 19"

                                                   $295 plus S/H


                 Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

          https://fineartamerica.com/featured/becalmed-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


 
 
Thanks for visiting..
 
Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment