Friday, April 28, 2017

Bonjour! Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




Just finished this one. I love painting small vignette's of a much larger scene.
Just that little bit more personal I think.

This is a pastel on an unknown sanded paper, not sure what it is. I had it in my stack of papers so though, oh well..

I did use a little alcohol wash underneath the pastel to get my values .

Then away I went with my gorgeous pastels, BONJOUR was born!

Hope you like..

This image is 9.25" x 14.5" unframed.
This painting is SOLD!

Prints are also available through Fine Art America:
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/bonjour-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true





                                                                          Thanks for visiting..


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her many techniques . She uses all media.

Please contact her through this blog, or via her website at:



No comments:

Post a Comment