Wednesday, November 6, 2013

“Sunset's Glow” 5” x 7” Original Pastel Painting by Colorado Artist Margretta S. Perry







“Sunset's Glow” 

 5” x 7” Original Pastel Painting

 by Colorado Artist Margretta S. Perry

$125.00...+ Shipping

I used Wallis sanded paper as the ground and a mix of soft pastels. This little painting is one of my recent favorites. The photo was taken by my daughter-in-law and passed on to me. I loved the complementary color scheme and the brilliance of the light. I hope you like it!

This painting is matted and framed out to an 8 x 10 size, ready for hanging. Although, if purchased matted but unframed, the shipping would be less and will fit in a standard-sized frame. This painting has been entered in a miniature show at the 3698 Gallery in Westminster, CO and is available for sale there through November. 

Contact me for purchasing details at smyliemp@gmail.com
 
I will accept landscape commissions if you have a favorite scene. Prices vary by size.
See this and other paintings for sale at http://PerryPastels.blogspot.com
 








Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment