Saturday, September 14, 2013

"Morning Glory" 5' x 7" Original Pastel Painting by Colorado Artist Margretta S. Perry





"Morning Glory"
5" x 7" Original Pastel Painting
by
Colorado Artist Margretta S. Perry

SOLD

I just painted this sweet little picture from a photo I took this summer of the beautiful sunrise from my doorstep. I got it framed yesterday and planned to put it in a local miniature art show coming up in our area. My neighbor saw it and bought it on the spot! I couldn't have found a better home for it! She recognized the view--from her window--so I know it will be appreciated.




Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment