Thursday, January 17, 2013

“Red Sails” 8”x 8” Original Pastel Painting by Colorado Artist Margretta S. Perry







“Red Sails”  

 8”x 8”   

Original Pastel Painting by Colorado Artist Margretta S. Perry




$100.00...+ Shipping
This painting is from a photo that a friend gave me from her trip to England. I really liked the contrasts that I accomplished in the painting. I started this and framed it, but have gone back and reworked it to a much better conclusion..…
I used Wallis sanded paper as the ground and a mix of soft pastels. This painting is matted and framed, ready for hanging in a 12” x 12” frame.

Contact me for purchasing details at smyliemp@gmail.com. Shipping costs will depend on whether the painting is shipped with a frame or not. Any painting can be framed or sent unframed.
See this and other paintings for sale at http://PerryPastels.blogspot.com

 


Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment