Thursday, December 27, 2012

Staged Strawberries by Ria Hills

7" x 7" pastel painting 
unframed

These strawberries were originally painted for a start-up business but the project died. I'm happy to be able to finally share this piece. There were many strawberries that applied for the modeling job, some were consumed, including these little guys.

The painting can be cropped to 5" x 7".
For purchasing information please visit my blog.
contact me
NEWS: The Pastel Journal Magazine article which features my food art as well as the paintings of Lisa Ober and Karen Howard is available. Thanks to Anne Hevener for thinking of me!






Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment