Thursday, September 13, 2012

crumpled paper by Ria Hills

5" x 7" pastel painting 
unframed

I'm addicted! I've crumpled all the index cards in the house and I need to get more. I just love the shapes and folds that they create but I have yet to make the perfect one. Each one is uniquely different.
My daughter is an origami wizard and I was thinking of taking a quick "course" in folding although I would prefer to have my shapes be more organic.

 purchasing info - http://dailypaintings.riahills.com/2012/09/crumpled-paper-2.html
rh@riahills.com






Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment