Thursday, February 2, 2012

fruits of the garden by Ria Hills

pastel painting
NFS

This is an older painting of vegetables which I had grown in my garden.
I've been busy with my father these days who is going downhill health wise. Because of this I haven't had as much time to paint. I used the photo reference for the February Shoot and Paint art challenge.
Check it out! We already have some great submissions. Artists - come join us. . it's free.











Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. This is an important time to be with him as much as possible. Your work is wonderful and I have enjoyed seeing it. Thanks for posting an older work - it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete