Monday, January 9, 2012

Penny Rhodes Art.....pastel portrait "Little Miss"

Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

This pastel portrait was inspired by a photo of my daughter as a toddler. One day I had found her playing with my makeup. The look on her face as I "found her out" amused me to no end. I simply had to photograph her. Now, years later, my daughter is grown, but this sentimental painting will always bring back fond memories of days gone by. To view more Artwork, please visit my website: www.pennyrhodes.com. Email: pennylrhodes@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment