Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gloria J Zucaro's "Desert Tea with Jelly Beans"


12"H x 9"W Original Pastel on Sanded Paper
$95.00 Unframed/$120.00 Framed w/Mat & Glass/$12.00 S&H



Unframed/Unframed Matted/Framed with Glass & Mat

  A whimsical idea I had while stuck inside on a rainy Summer day.  The cup of tea was there and so were the jelly beans, but the desert landscape came out of nowhere! I also had ambient light coming from overhead and from the back, hence the peculiar shadows.



Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is actually irritating. A good blog with interesting content, {that is} what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    Nikita Airmid Jacket

    ReplyDelete