Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Family Gatherings"


8"H x 10"W Pastel on La Carte
$85. Unframed/$92. with single mat/$127. with single mat, glass & Frame


Unframed/Unframed Matted/Framed with Glass & Mat

                           My Blog                                    My Website
This is my entry for the Contemporary Fine Art International monthly challenge.  The November challenge is titled "Giving Thanks".  I abstracted a photograph I had taken of my youngest daughters birthday celebration. I like the effect of the family members surrounding her, the mother behind her as if she is protecting her.  Family is certainly something I am thankful for. 
Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment