Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Spring Vignette on Green Tile"



24"H x 18"W Original Pastel on Sanded Paper.$325.00 with glass and framed.  S&H Actual to your ZIP.




One of my favorite subjects...my green kitchen counter tiles!  I just love them and have used them in several of my still life paintings.  Now you may think that they would be hard to take care of in a kitchen, but they are not.  The tiles themselves were made and sealed in Ohio.  The grout is easily cleaned by a spray of bleach now and again.  I have had this counter top for 6 years and it is still stain free. 10% of the sale price will go to Breast Cancer Research for the Kimberly Conrad Club 47.
My Website                           My Blog

Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment