Thursday, July 7, 2011

vineyard by the sea

'La Mare Wine Estate' Saint Mary, United Kingdom
10.25" x 2.75" daily pastel painting

Vineyards are my favorite landscape scenes. I suppose farms would come next. It's the rows of the plants that captures me. And this one is by the sea, another favorite place although I haven't been to the ocean in quite some time. It's only a little over 1/2 an hours drive but I'm lazy.
This piece was painted in response to the Virtual Paintout challenge. The reference image was found on Google maps on the island of Jersey which sits off the coast of Normandy, France and southern Great Britain. If you want to see a beautifully landscaped island with some amazing architecture, this is one to check out!

For purchasing info please visit my blog - http://riahills.blogspot.com
contact me - rh@riahills.com










Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment