Tuesday, May 3, 2011

pin cushion by Ria Hills

pin cushion pastel painting
5" x 7" daily pastel painting
unframed

A tribute to my mother for Mother's Day.
Being someone who sewed a good percentage of our clothing, my mother had many tin candy boxes and cushions filled with pins and needles. Sewing was one of the first crafts my mother taught me. Although I am capable of making my own clothing the interest died years ago mostly because it takes up too much time. It seems to be a dying art.

For more information please visit my blog - http://riahills.blogspot.com
contact me - rh@riahills.com



Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment