Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Tiger or Birch"



16"H x 20"W   Framed w/Glass      $400.00 includes S&H

For five or six years now, I have been attending workshops at The Clearing Folk Art School in Ellison Bay, Wisconsin. As I drove out of the Clearing campus, I would catch out of the corner of my left eye what my brain immediately told me was a tiger.  I would always turn my head in that direction and would again discover that it was a fallen birch tree.   This is my painting of the tiger!
My Email              My Website          My Blog for Daily Paintings

Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment