Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Fish and Flowers"

My Blog      My Website       My Email      To purchase, click here

20"H x 16"H  Pastel on Ampersand Board

This is one of my pottery fish purchased on Orcas Island off the coast of Washington State in the San Juan Islands  Although it looks somewhat like it is floating, it is actually standing on a fin.  You can't see it because it is behind the vase.  This on my green tile kitchen counter which I love!  I know some people would think it is hard to clean, but I have had it for 7 years and there are no spots on the grout.  If I spill something, I spray with a little bleach, let it sit and wipe off...good as new!  For my backdrop, I set the fish and vase inside a cardboard box and then spot-lighted them.  I love the orange glow the cardboard gave to the painting.


Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment