Monday, May 9, 2011

Babushka Dolls by Ria Hills

babushka dolls pastel painting
10" x 7" pastel painting

detail

 Fun! It's been a while since I've worked on a surreal painting. I have many ideas which keep piling up but never seem to find the time to translate them to paper or canvas.
The Babushka dolls are my mother's. When she was still in her home and too forgetful to be alone, I occasionally gathered objects and photographed them to use as references for paintings.

For purchasing information please my blog - http://riahills.blogspot.com
contact me - rh@riahills.com








Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment