Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lotus Leaves by Ria Hills

lotus leaves daily pastel painting
8" x 8" daily pastel painting
unframed

I have been working on some sketches for a large painting of lotus leaves. Since I shudder at the commitment to painting large I practiced on this piece. In the beginning stages I had many more leaves but since the painting is small I started eliminating leaves in the background for a cleaner feel. I also changed the colors of the leaves which are normally green.

For purchasing info please visit my blog - http://riahills.blogspot.com
contact me - rh@riahills.com




Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment