Friday, March 18, 2011

single tulip by Ria Hills

4" x 7" daily pastel painting
unframed

Another painting celebrating spring.
It's close to 70 degrees out today and sunny! The tulips are peeking through the earth and will soon be in full bloom.

Where has my time gone? I've been struggling with a commissioned painting and also with time management. I greatly admire the daily painters who actually finish a painting each day. It's still my goal.

For purchasing info please visit my blog - http://riahills.blogspot.com
contact me - rh@riahills.com






Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment