Wednesday, March 9, 2011

overflow by Ria Hills

chocolate fudge pastel painting
8" x 8" daily pastel painting
unframed

My son Jesse was mindful enough to photograph the spill in the microwave when he was preparing an ice cream sundae. He thought it would make an interesting photograph and I knew it needed to be painted!

Now that it's finished I want to create some more spills.
I decided against painting the details of the label partly because I don't want to advertise and I also like the cleaner look of it.

For purchasing information please visit my blog - http://riahills.blogspot.com/
email me - rh@riahills.com




Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment