Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fruit Picnic by Angela Bishop

"Fruit Picnic" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting
Available Here
I completed this painting last year as part of a painting challenge. It was actually one of the first pastel paintings I ever did. I liked it so much that I held on to it, but I recently listed it for sale in my Etsy shop.
My college classes are nearing the end and with final projects and final exams coming up I haven't had much time to paint. I hope to at least squeeze in a little painting over the next couple weeks.
Hope you had a nice weekend.

Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment