Tuesday, February 1, 2011

strawberry heart by Ria Hills

strawberry heart pastel painting
5" x 5"daily pastel painting
unframed

I thought a valentine theme might be fun for a few paintings this month. When is it anyway? I think the last time I celebrated this holiday was when I passed out cards in my grammar school class. My husband and I love each other nonetheless.
I think the strawberry should be the fruit icon for Valentine's Day. It's such a voluptuous fruit . . . read more.

Visit my blog here for more info.
contact me




Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment