Thursday, February 17, 2011

3 clementines by Ria Hills

5" x 7" daily pastel painting
unframed

I bought a few lace runners at the salvation army. I'm always looking for additional props for paintings and these were a real find at $1 each.

Some of you know that my mother had surgery last week. She's doing well and back in her room at the nursing home. It was only a week since surgery and they already have her sitting with all her friends.

More lace runners to come . . .
For purchasing ifo please visit my blog here - http://riahills.blogspot.com
eamil me - rh@riahills.com






Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment