Wednesday, January 12, 2011

breakfast egg by Ria Hills

5" by 7" daily pastel painting

It's quite a challenge to get the composition right with an egg. I cracked two eggs this morning and the yolks kept moving around to the side. And getting those shells to stay where I placed them in the albumen . . . I  must have taken at least 30 photos for this little painting before the composition worked for me!  . . . . .click here to read more and find out how to purchase this painting.

Ria Hills
http://riahills.blogspot.com
contact me at rh@riahills.com


Discover Pastel Art,Pastel Paintings,Paintings in Oil Pastels as International Pastel Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Pastel Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment